Hi, guys!  大家好
Hey, Pheebs! Hi!  嘿  菲比  嗨
Hey. Oh, oh, how'd it go?  嘿  对了  约会怎么样
Um, not so good. He walked me to the subway and said  不是很好  他送我到地铁然后说
'We should do this again!'  "我们应该再来一次"
nice是什么中文意思What? He said 'we should do it again', that's good, right?  怎么啦  他说要再来一次那不是很好吗
Uh, no. Loosely translated 'We should do this again'  不  他说我们应该再来一次
means 'You will never see me naked'.  代表你将无法再见到裸体的我
Since when?  什么时候这样子的
Since always. It's like dating language.  一直都是这样  这是约会用语
Y'know, like 'It's not you' means 'It is you'.  就像"不是你的问题"代表"就是你"
Or 'You're such a nice guy' means  "你真的挺好的"代表
'I'm gonna be dating leather-wearing alcoholics  "我要和穿皮衣的酒鬼约会"
and complaining about them to you  然后再跟你抱怨他们"
Or, or, y'know, um, 'I think we should see other people' means  还有还有  "我们该试试别人"代表
'Ha, ha, I already am'.  "哈哈  我已和别人约会了"
- And everybody knows this? - Yeah. Cushions the blow.  -大家都懂  -对  放轻松啦
Yeah, it's like when you're a kid,  没错就像你小时候
and your parents put your dog to sleep,  父母把你的狗狗送去安乐死
and they tell you it went off to live on some farm.  却对你说它跑到别人家农场去住了
That's funny, that, no, because,  真有意思  不是  我是说
uh, our parents actually did, uh,  我爸妈是真的把我家的狗
send our dog off to live on a farm.  送别人农场去养了
Uh, Ross.  罗斯
What? Wh- hello? The Millners' farm in Connecticut?  米尔纳家在康乃迪克州的农场
The Millners,  米尔纳家
they had this unbelievable farm,  他们家的农场好棒
and horses, and rabbits that he could chase and it was- it w- .....  有马还有可供追逐的兔子
Oh, my God, Chi Chi!  哦  我的天  芝芝
"So how does it feel knowing you're about to die?"  "知道自己不久于人世有何感受"
"Warden, in five minutes my pain will be over.  "华顿  我的痛苦将在五分钟内消失
But you'll have to live with the knowledge that  而你  要知道
you sent an honest man to die."  你让一位诚实的人丢掉了性命
Hey, that was really good!  嘿  表演得真好
Yeah? Thanks! Let's keep going.  是吗  谢了  咱们继续吧
Okay. "So. Whaddya want from me, Damone, huh?"  好  你要我怎么做呢  达蒙
"I just wanna go back to my cell.  我只想回到我的牢房
'Cause in my cell, I can smoke."  因为在那里  我可以抽烟
"Smoke away."  抽去吧
I think this is probably why Damone smokes in his cell alone.  我想这就是达蒙独自在牢房抽烟的原因
- What? - Relax your hand! Let your wrist go.  -什么  -手放轻松  手腕自然点
Not so much!  别太过火
Alright, now try taking a puff.  好  吸一口
Okay.  很好
Okay. No. Give it to me.  算了  不对  把烟给我
No no no, I am not giving you a cigarette.  你休想  我不会给你烟的
It's fine, it's fine.  没关系啦
Look, do you wanna get this part, or not? Here.  你到底想不想演这个角  拿来
All right, now.  很好  现在
Don't think of it as a cigarette.  别把它当成是支烟
Think of it as the thing that's been missing from your hand.  把它当成是你思念已久的东西
When you're holding it, you feel right. You feel complete.  当你夹着它时  感到自在  感到满足
- Y'miss it? - Nah, not so much.  -你很想它吗  -没  不怎么想
Alright, now we smoke.  好  现在抽一口
Oh..my..God.  哦  爽死了
No, no, no. They say it's the same as the distance  不对不对  他们说
from the tip of a guy's thumb to the tip of his index finger.  跟从拇指尖到食指尖的距离相等
That's ridiculous!  这太荒谬了
Can I use.. either thumb?  我可以用另一个拇指么
Alright, don't tell me, don't tell me!  好吧  别告诉我  别告诉我
Decaf cappucino for Joey..  无卡布其诺是乔伊的
Coffee black..  黑咖啡
Late..  拿铁
and an iced tea.  和冰茶
- I'm getting pretty good at this! - Yeah. Yeah, excellent.  -我进步神速  -是啊  真厉害
Good for me!  我真行
Y'okay, Phoebe?  菲比  你没事吧
Yeah no- I'm just- it's, it's not   嗯  不  只是  没啥
It's my bank.  是我存钱的银行
What did they do to you?  他们对你怎么了
It's nothing, it's just- Okay.  也没怎么  只是  好吧
I'm going through my mail, and I open up their monthly,  我当时正在看信  一打开他们的每月
you know, STATEMENT-  所谓的  "通知"
Easy,   别激动  别激动
and there's five hundred extra dollars in my account.  发现我户头里多了五百元
Oh, Satan's minions at   撤旦的爪牙又来祸害人间啦
Yes, 'cause now I have to go down there, and deal with them.  没错  因为我得到银行他们解决处理
What are you talking about? Keep it!  你脑子中风了吗  自己留着呗
It's not mine, I didn't earn it,  这钱不是我的  不是我赚来的
if I kept it, it would be like stealing.  我留着  就如同偷窃
Yeah, but if you spent it, it would be like shopping!  对  可如果你把它花了  就如同购物
Okay. Okay, let's say I bought a really great pair of shoes.  好吧  就比方说我买了一双很棒
的鞋
Do you know what I'd hear, with every step I took?  你们知道我每踏出一步都会听到什么吗
'Not-mine. Not-mine. Not-mine.'  不是我的
And even if I was happy, okay, and, and skipping-I'd hear  即使我再快乐再雀跃都会听到
'Not-not-mine, not-not-mine, not-not-mine, not-not-mine'...  不是我的  不是我的  不是我的
We're with you. We got it.  我们知道你的意思了