卡罗尔
祝您晚上愉快
Have a good evening.
出租车
Taxi!
多谢  杰克
Thank you, Jack.
周五♥不♥算热闹啊
Not much going on for a Friday.
现在还早
Eh, it's early yet.
卡尔  要双份的
Say, Cal, make that a double, would you?
改编自派翠西亚·海史密斯的小说《盐的代价》
好的
Sure.
怎么  今晚赶时间吗
What, are you in a hurry tonight?
也请你一杯
And, uh, one for yourself, huh?
-我得去打个电♥话♥  -谢啦  伙计
- I got to make a call. - Oh, thanks, pal.
导演  托德·海因斯
特芮丝
Therese?
是你吗
Is that you?
我就说嘛
What do you know?
我心想我肯定认识那姑娘
I'm-I'm saying to myself, I know that girl.
-杰克  -天啊  见到你真高兴  特芮丝
- Jack. - Gee, it's great to see you, Therese.
有几个月不见了吧
It' months.
好几个月了
Months.
杰克  这位是卡罗尔·艾尔德
Jack, this is Carol Aird.
-很高兴认识您  -我也是
- Pleased to meet you. - Likewise.
对了
Well, uh, hey, uh,
泰德·格雷约我在这碰头
Ted Gray is meeting me here, and a bunch of us
我们几个要去菲尔的派对
are heading down to Phil's party.
你也会去吧
You're going, aren't you?
是啊  我本来打算晚一点...
Yes, I just planned to get there a
你们俩去吧
You two go ahead.
您不一起吗
You coming along?
不了
No.
晚餐前我还得打几通电♥话♥
I, uh, have to make a few calls before dinner anyway.
我真的该走了
I really should run.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
当然
Of course.
能搭个便车的话就太好了
Well, then it would be great to catch a ride.
当然
Yeah, sure.
你俩晚上玩得愉快
You two have a wonderful night.
很高兴认识你  杰克
Nice meeting you, Jack.
我也是
Nice meeting you.
好吧
All right, well, uh,
我去看看那个家伙来了没有
let me go make sure the loaf's on his way.
马上回来
Back in a flash.
-快点  我们走  -来啦
- Come on, let's go!  - Okay!
看到他的脸没
You see his face?
等等我
Wait up for me.
-快点  乔伊  -好的  我来了
- Let's go, Joey. - Okay, I'm coming.
打个车吗
Want to get a cab?
我喜欢你的涂鸦
I like your scribbles.
是嘛
Yeah.
我忙了好一阵子
I've been busy.
我不懂你是怎么做到的
I don't know how you do it.
什么
What?
早晨一起来就这么美丽
You look like a million bucks first thing in the morning.
我马上下来
I'll be down in a minute.
我收到船期表了
So I got the schedules in the mail.
你在听吗
You listening to me?
听着呢
I'm listening.
nice是什么中文意思
你拿到了船期表
You got the schedules.
六月有两趟船去法国
There's two sailings to France in June
七月有一趟
and one in July.
你怎么想
So what do you think?
我觉得
我觉得现在冷得
I think it's too cold.
我都无法思考了
I can't think straight.
好吧  这就让你暖和起来
All right, let's get you warmed up.
公♥司♥领导祝你节日快乐
Compliments of the season from the management.
公♥司♥领导祝你节日快乐
Compliments of the season from the management.
公♥司♥领导祝你节日愉快
Season's greetings from the management.
总之  家里只有埃丝特一个姑娘
Anyway, she's just going crazy
弄得她快发疯了
with no other girls in the family but Esther.
埃丝特还好吗
How is Esther?
她会挺过去的
She'll pull through.
公♥司♥领导祝你节日快乐
Compliments of the season from the management.
公♥司♥领导祝你节日快乐
Compliments of the season from the management.
公♥司♥领导祝你节日快乐
Compliments of the season from the management.
我得去开门了
I got to open the floor.
待会见
See you later.
贝利维特小
Ms. Belivet,
楼上叫你了
you're needed upstairs.
动作麻利点
Make it snappy.
整个陈列都要重新布置
We got to rearrange this whole display.
现在做还是等一会
Should we do it now or later?
必须在营业前把它摆好
Got to do it now before we open.
早上好  祝您节日愉快
Good morning, happy holidays
欢迎光临弗兰肯伯格百货商城
and welcome, shoppers, to Frankenberg's.
艾克玛米就职纪念版的
Be sure to take advantage of
特惠抢♥购♥机不可失
our Congratulations Ike and Mamie Inaugural Early Bird Special
尽在二楼床上用品区
in our beds and bedding department on the second floor.
在您去二楼的路上
And on your way there,
不要错过一楼通用电气的
you won't want to miss our brand-new General Electric television
新款电视机和立体声音响
and stereophonic display on the first floor,
穿过男装区就能看到