Do you think they have yesterday's Daily News?  你想他们有昨天的《每日新闻报》吗
Why?  干吗
I just wanna check my horoscope, see if it was right.  我只想看看我的星座占卜准不准
Oh,my God! Don't look now. Behind you there's   天啊  菲比  别看  你背后有个男的
...who can break our hearts and plunge us into depression.  完全有可能让咱俩心碎欲绝  痛不欲生
Where?  哪呢
Come to mama.  到妈妈这来吧
He's coming. Be cool. Be cool. Be cool.  他来了  冷静  淡定  淡定
- Nice hat. - Thanks.  -帽子不错  -谢谢
We should do something. Whistle.  咱们得做点什么  吹口哨
I'm not whistling.  不能吹口哨
- Come on, do it! - No.  -来吧  吹吧  -不
Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it.  吹吹吹
I can't believe you did that.  我不敢相信你居然这么干了
Why did I whoo- hoo?  我为什么要喊"呜哇哦"啊
Was I hoping he'd turn around   难道我期望  他回过头来然后说
..."I love that sound. I must have you now"?  "我喜欢那声音  我现在就要你"
I wish there was something we could do.  我只希望我们能帮上一点忙
Hello.  你好
Hello, coma guy.  你好  昏迷的帅哥
Get up, you Girl Scout! Up,up,up!  起来  你个美女杀手  起来起来
Phoebe, what are you doing?  菲比  你在干什么
Maybe nobody's tried this.  也许没人试过这个方法
I wish we at least knew his name.  希望至少能知道他的名字
Look at that face.  瞧他这张脸
I mean, even sleeping, he looks smart.  即使他在昏迷中仍一副聪明样
I doubt he is a lawyer.  我猜他是个律师
Yeah, but did you see the dents in his knuckless?  你看到他手指节上的茧子了吗
nice是什么中文意思That means he's artistic.  这意味着他是个艺术家
Okay. He's a Lawyer who teaches sculpting on the side.  他是律师  但是兼职教雕塑
And he can dance.  而且他会跳舞
And he's the kind of guy who, when you're talking, he'  他是那种静静听你讲话的人
... not saying, "I understand"...  而不会是那种嘴上说"我了解"
... but really wondering what you look like naked.  心里却猜想着你裸体的男人
I wish all guys could be like him.  我希望男生都像他这样
I know.  我知道
Are there no conscious men in the city for you two?  城里难道没有适合你们的清醒男生吗
He doesn't have anyone.  他身旁没人照顾
Yeah, we-we feel kinda of responsible.  我们觉得应该负起责任
I can't believe you said"whoo-hoo."  我不敢相信你会喊出"呜哇哦"
I don't even say"whoo-hoo."  连我都不说"呜哇哦"
Oh, she's coming up. She's coming up!  哦  她要出场了
Folks, when we come back  观众朋友们  稍后
we'll be talking about her new book, 'Euphoria Unbound':  我们将会讨论她的新书《往日谊情》
the always interesting Nora Tyler Bing.  以及永远都那么迷人的诺拉·泰勒·宾
You might wanna put the kids to bed for this one  该让你的孩子上床睡觉了
Y'know, we don't have to watch this.  咱们不用非得看这个
Weekend At Bernie's is on  Showtime  HBO和Cinemax都
Showtime, HBO, and Cinemax.  正在播《老板度假去》呢
No way, forget it.  没门  省省吧
C'mon, she's your mom!  拜托  她是你妈妈
Exactly. Weekend at Bernie 's  没错  《老板度假去》正上演
Dead guy getting hit in the groin 20, 30 times.  尸体的腹股沟被打了二三十下哦
Chandler, I gotta tell you,  钱德勒  我得告诉你
I love your mom's books! I love her books!  我爱你妈妈写的书  我很喜欢读
I can't get on a plane without one.  坐飞机的时候我必须看她的书
I mean, this is so cool.  她的书简直棒极了
Yeah, well, you wouldn't think it was cool  是啊  如果你在11岁大的时候
if you're eleven years old  你的朋友都竞相传阅
and all your friends are  《》79页时
passing around page 79 of "Mistress Bitch".  你就不会觉得棒了
C'mon, Chandler, I love your mom.  拜托  钱德勒  我喜欢你妈妈
I think she's a blast.  我觉得她不同凡响
You can say that because she's not your mom.  你这样说是因为她不是你妈
Oh, please. She's the  拜托  她可是
- Hi, sweetie. - Bona sera  -亲爱的  -晚上好
When did "Rigatoni" get back from Rome?  那个意大利佬什么时候从罗马回来了
- Last night. - Really?  -昨晚  -真的
So, his plane didn't explode in a big ball of fire?  这么说他的飞机没在空中炸成火球
Just a dream I had.  只是我做过的一个梦
But, phew!  但  呼
Hey hey hey! She's on.  她上场了
Nora Bing.  诺拉·宾
Back to the book.  再谈你的书吧
What is this about you being arrested in London?  你在伦敦被捕了
What is that all about?  到底是因为什么原因
Your mom was arrested?  你妈被逮捕过
I'm busy beaming with pride.  嘘  我正感到无比的骄傲
This is kind   说来有点难为情
...but occasionally,after I've been intimate with   但是有时候在和男人亲热之后
Why would she say that's embarrassing?  她现在竟然会说难为情
...I just get this craving for kung pao chicken.  我会非常想吃宫保鸡丁
That's too much information.  说得太详细了
Alright, so now you're doing this whole book tour thing,  现在你正到处为新书做宣传
how is that going?  有什么计划吗
Oh, fine. I'm leaving for  好吧  明天我将
New York tomorrow, which I hate.  前往纽约  我不喜欢那里
But I get to see my son, who I love.  不过我可以去看看我儿子  我爱他
This is the way that I find out.  我只能通过这种方式得知情况
Most moms use the phone.  大多数妈妈都会使用电话
Y'know, don't take this wrong,  请别误会
I just don't see you as a mom somehow..  我一点没看出你已为人母
I don't mean that, I don't mean that bad.  我不是那个意思  我没有恶意的