Previously on The Big   《生活大爆炸》前情提要
Hey, Stuart. What are you doing here?  斯图尔特  你在这里干什么
Oh, I'm living here again.  我又住在这里啦
Do, uh, Howard and Bernadette know?  霍华德和伯纳黛特知道这事吗
Or is like a possum in the walls kind of thing?  还是像负鼠那样  住在墙壁里在夹缝中生存
No. I needed a place to stay,  不  我需要个地方住
and with the baby coming,  而且宝宝快出生了
I figured they could use some extra help.  我觉得他们需要多个人手来帮忙
Hey, tomorrow, who wants to paint the nursery?  明天谁愿意粉刷婴儿室
I'll do it.  我做
Why do you get to do it? I'm the artist.  凭什么让你做啊  我可是个艺术家
Just because you're starving doesn't make you an artist.  你吃不饱饭不等于你就是个艺术家
Just because I look sickly doesn't mean I'm starving.  我一脸菜也不等于我吃不饱饭啊
Howard?  霍华德
I think I'm in labor.  我好像快生了
Oh. Oh, okay. Okay.  哎呀  哎呀  好的
Uh, uh, uh, I can do this.  那个那个  包在我身上
We have a plan.  我们早有准备
Somebody please tell me the plan!  谁来告诉我需要准备什么
I'll get the hospital bag.  我去拿待产包
I'll pull the van up.  我去发动车
Meet you outside in two minutes.  2分钟后门外集合
Meet you outside in two minutes.  时至今日
Team Baby, go!  宝宝特工队  行动
Oh, man.  天啊
This is really happening.  终于到了这一刻
You doin' okay?  你还好吗
Here comes another contraction.  又来一波阵痛了
Let's pick it up!  加速啊
All right, hold on.  好  坐稳了
I'm gonna drive like we do in India.  我要用我们印度当地的方式开车了
Get out of my way, you syphilitic dogs!  死一边去  你个梅毒贱狗
Stop that! This isn't India.  别这样  这里不是印度
Fine.  好吧
What do one point three billion people know about having babies?  堂堂13亿人口大国的人哪懂生孩子的事啊
Sorry. I know you were just trying to help.  对不起啦  我知道你也是想帮忙
I love you.  我爱你
I love you, too. We're good.  我也爱你啦  没事的
Amy?  艾米
Wake up.  醒醒
Wh... What's wrong?  怎么了
It's midnight.  现在是午夜
Happy birthday.  生日快乐
nice是什么中文意思
Sheldon.  谢尔顿
Okay, you can have this back in the morning.  这个东西先没收  早上起床后还你
This is for you.  这是给你的
I was going to wrap it,  我本来打算把它包好
but touching Scotch tape gives me the heebie-jeebies.  但是想到要碰透明胶布我就浑身发毛
I'll put in on the list with peaches and felt.  我会记得你不喜欢胶布  桃子与毡制品
What is this?  这是什么
A functional MRI of my brain.  我大脑的功能性磁共振成像
I did Sudoku before they took it so I'd be ripped.  我在拍之前做了一把数独来显得更脑力惊人
I love it. Thank you.  我喜欢  谢谢你
And it's not just an MRI.  而且玄机不止如此
The orbitofrontal cortex is lit up  我的大脑眼窝前额皮质是亮起的
because I was thinking of you.  因为我当时想着你
Sheldon!  谢尔顿
We seem to be moving on to the annual coitus portion  我们貌似又来到了你生日庆典中的
of your birthday festivities.  年度交媾仪式了
Is that okay?  可以吗
I didn't put on my come-hither plaid PJ's for nothing.  不然我穿诱人格子睡衣是为啥呢
You hate Scotch tape, but you love Scotch plaid.  你讨厌透明[苏格兰]胶带  却喜欢苏格兰格纹
You are a mystery.  迷一般的男人啊
Guys, wake up!  你们快起床
Bernadette's having her baby!  伯纳黛特要生啦
Come on, we're going to the hospital!  起床  我们要去医院了
I guess we should stop.  我想...  我想我们得先停下
Yeah. I'm afraid so.  恐怕是的
Childbirth, looming coitus?  生孩子  差点交媾
This is a banner night for female genitals.  这可真是个女性生殖器官的精彩之夜
Now I see three of you.  旁边有三个男的
Do we know the father, or is this some Mamma Mia nonsense?  知道谁是生父吗  还是像《妈妈咪呀》那样
但是妈妈的三个旧情人中  并不知道谁才是生父  这部音乐剧中  女主角结婚想请父亲来
I'm the father.  我是孩子的爹
Okay, Dad, how far apart are the contractions?  孩子的爹  阵痛间隔是多久
No idea. Ask him.  不知道  问他
12 minutes.  12分钟
12 minutes? Why are you here?  12分钟吗  那你们来干嘛
Aren't we supposed to get here an hour and a half early?  不是应该提早一个半小时到场吗
This is a hospital, not the airport.  这里是医院  不是机场
I'm sorry. It's our first time.  对不起了  我们第一次生孩子
It's okay.  没事的
This little one will be here before you know it.  小家伙很快就会出生了
Do we know what we're having?  知道会是男孩还是女孩吗
No, we're keeping it a surprise.  不知道  我们想留个惊喜
Old school. Nice.  传统作风  我喜欢
Not that old school. He knows.  也没那么传统  他知道
You see, I was at the doctor's office,  是这样嘛  我当时在医生办公室嘛
the folder was right there, so I took a peek.  然后孩子档案就放在那边嘛  我就偷看一眼嘛
And talking like this doesn't make it less creepy.  就算你这么说  那件事也还是很变态嘛
Sweetheart, go home.  亲爱的  你先回家
Come back when the contractions are five minutes apart for an hour.  等阵痛间隔5分钟持续一小时后再来
I'm sorry. That's ambiguous.  抱歉  这说得有点不清楚
Is it five minutes apart starting at the top of the hour,  这间隔五分钟是包含第一次的这一个小时
or five minutes apart starting with the first contraction,  还是第一次5分钟间隔阵痛后一小时
so essentially, like, 65 minutes?  所以基本上就是维持65分钟后
I'm just throwing this out there,  我就随口这么一说
but home births are very popular these days.  但这年头家中分娩也挺流行的