安妮~~
You wanna play too? It'll be fun!
你也要来玩儿么?很好玩的哟!
Take that!
尝尝这个!
You wanna play too? It'll be fun!
你也要来玩儿么?很好玩的哟!
Don't make me hurt you!
再烦我就打你哟!
You Burning!
你闻起来像……烧焦了一样!
This way!
这边儿
Try to keep up!
别掉队吖!
Have you seen my bear Tibbers?
那个……你看见过我的小熊吗?
Beaten by a little girl!
你们好犀利,败给小萝莉,羞羞脸
沙漠死神- 内瑟斯
The cycle of life and death continues. We will live, they will die.
生与死,轮回不止。我们生,而他们死。
Anthropomancy. Divination by entrails.
死亡祭祀就要开始。你的内脏将用来占卜。
I bring death.
死亡与我同在。
Soon, there will be nothing.
很快,这儿就什么都不会剩下了。
Life is part of a cycle. Yours is over.
生,是轮回的一部分。而你的这部分,已然结束了。
Your soul will be measured.
你们的灵魂将会被女神称量。
Death is a harsh mistress.
死亡,是一位严厉的女神。
Ain't nothing but a G-thang, dawg!
其实我是只黑道犬,汪!
It is but a doorway. I shall return.
这只不过是另一扇门而已。我会回来的。
Who let the dogs out! <woof woof woof woof>
你们觉得我像阿努比斯?拜托,他的皮肤可是黑的!
There, for grace, I go.
为了恩赐,我愿意前往。
Where angels fear to tread.
这儿连天使都不敢踏足。
It is never-ending.
这事儿永远都不会停息。
Their death awaits.
他们的死亡就要降临了。
If it is your wish.
如果你想要的话。
Yes, Summoner.
遵命,召唤师。
Do not try my patience.
不要考验我的耐心。
Your legacy shall drift away, blown into eternity like the sands of the desert.
你的遗体将慢慢消散,化为永恒,就像沙漠中的沙砾那样。
牛头酋长- 阿利斯塔
Stampede!
将他们冲散!
You must follow
你必须跟着俺
I know the way
知道该怎么做。
To greener pastures
俺好像看见了……更绿的牧场……
You can't milk those!
战士的最高境界,就是不拿盾牌也能够开盾墙!
You must follow
你必须跟着俺
Now I'm angry!
俺很生气,后果很严重!
Nothing can hold me back!
没有什么可以击退我!
Mess with the bull, and you get the horns!
和公牛角力?你会尝到牛角的滋味的
狂野女猎手- 奈德丽
They will fear the wild
狂野,将使他们感到畏惧!
Claw or spear, your end's the same
不管是用爪还是用矛,你的结局都是一样的。
Mmm… the taste of coward
恩恩……懦夫的味道。
<a series of growls and spits>
<;一系列的低吼,以及猫科动物的呼噜声>
We'll prey on the civilized
我们会有文明地捕食的。
I'll show these housecats real claws
我要让这些家猫们见识下什么才是真正的爪子。
The untamed know no fear
野生生物从来不知道什么是害怕。
Don't be nervous.
别紧张。
Did I mention it's mating season?
我有提到过现在是繁殖季节么?
I will guide you
我将指引您通往胜利。
Let me show you the waylol没声音
让我为您指路。
On the prowl
正在觅食。
You call this civilized?
你把这个称作有教养?
You cannot cage me, Summoner.
你关不住我的,召唤师。
Instinct guides my steps
本能引领着我的脚步。
I'm all natural
我可是纯天然的。
Here mousy, mousy, mousy…
这儿的鼠辈可真多啊……
殇之木乃伊- 阿木木
I thought you'd never pick me
我还以为你从来都不会选我呢……
<
好吧……
Aaaargh
啊!(愤怒地)
Where are we going?
我们这是要去哪?
Hey! Come back!