银行英语情景口语对话:存款
    在银行工作中遇到一些国外的客户要存款应当怎么样应对?以下是我给大家整理的关于存款的银行英语情景口语对话,盼望可以帮到大家
    Dialogue 1
    对话一
    A:Good day. Is this the Business Centre?
    你好。这是营业部吗?
    B:It is. What can I do for you?
    是的。有什么可以帮您的?
    A:I want to make a deposit.
    我想存钱。
    B:Would that be a Fixed Deposit or a Current Deposit?
    是存定期的还是活期的?
    A:A Current Deposit, please.
刘嘉玲    存活期的。
    B:We have various different types of Current Deposit, the Variable Term Deposit, a Notice Deposit and the Usual Current Deposit. Which would you like?
建行信用卡网上开卡    我们有几种不同的活期存款方式,有定活两便、通知存款和一般的活期存款。您想存哪一种呢?
    A:Erm ... just the usual, Current Deposit please.
    就存一般的吧,活期的。
    B:OK, just a moment. I find the relevant data and help you with that.
    好的,请稍等。我得到相关信息然后帮您办。
    Dialogue 2
    对话二
魔兽世界法师技能
    A:Mr Jacobs! Lovely to see you again! What can I do for you today?
    Jacobs先生,很兴奋再次见到您。今日我能帮您做点儿什么吗?
    B:Id like to make a deposit please, into my granddaughters account. Its her birthday on Friday.
    我想存钱,存到我孙女的账户上。星期五是她的生日。
    A:What a thoughtful granddad! Do you have her account details with you?
    您真是一个好爷爷!您有她的账户信息吗?
    B:Yes, right here.
    有,在这儿呐。
    A:Great. Please fill them out on this deposit slip.
    好的。请您填写存款单。
    B:Here? And here?
    这里?还有这里?
    A:Thats right. How much do you want to pay in?
    对。您想存多少钱?
    B:1,000 RMB.
    1000元。
    A:Not just a thoughtful granddad, but a generous one too.
    您不仅是个考虑周到的爷爷,而且还是个慷慨的爷爷。
春节怎么过
    B:Its an important birthday.
    这可是个重要的生日。
    Dialogue 3
    对话三
    A:Good morning, Madam. How can I be of service?
    早上好,女士。我能如何为您效劳?
    B:Id like to pay this cash into my account please. I usually do it at the machine, but the queue is very long today.
快乐女声苏妙玲    我想把这些现金存到我的账户上。我通常使用存取款机来存款,但今日排队的人太多了。
    A:Yes, Im sorry about that. One of our ATMs is down and we are waiting for it to be repaired, but it should be up and running again very soon.
    是的,很愧疚。其中的一台自动存取款机坏了,我们正等着人来修呢,不过它应当很快就会修好并且可以使用了。
    B:I see. Heres my Bank Book.
    我明白了。这是我的存折。
    A:You need to fill out the deposit slip as well. Here you go, Madam.
    您还需要填写存款单。给您,女士。
    B:Thanks.
    感谢。
    Dialogue 4
    对话四
    A:Thats the transfer completed. Can I do anything else for you today?
    转账完成了。我现在还能为您做些什么呢?
    B:Yes. I want to deposit some money into my Savings Account, please.
    是的。我想往我的存款账户里存些钱。
    A:Could I have your Savings Book and the money, please. You are making a deposit of 800 RMB, is that correct?
    请您给我您的存折和现金。您要存800元,对吧?
    B:Correct.
    对。
    A:Please enter your PIN number on the keypad.
    请您在键盘上输入密码。
    B:There we go. Thanks very much.
    输好了。特别感谢。