Iron Man 《钢铁侠》
—Tony: I feel like you're driving me to court martial. This is crazy。 What did I do?
court martial: 军事法庭 court: 法庭 martial: 军事的
感觉像是要带我去军事法庭,太疯狂了。我做了什么?
I feel like you’re gonna pull over and snuff me。
pull over: 把车开向路边 snuff: (口语)扼杀,杀死
感觉你们要掐死我一般。
What, you’re not allowed to talk? Hey, Forest.。.
你们不允许说话?嘿大兵...
—Forest: We can talk, sir。
我们可以说话,先生.
—Tony: Oh, I see. So it’s personal?
personal: 个人的
明白了,那就是针对我罗?
—Driver: No, you intimidate them。
intimidate: 恐吓
不,您吓到他们了。
-Tony: Dear God, you’re a woman! I honestly, I couldn’t have called that。
honestly: 坦率地 call: 视作
天啊,你是女的啊!说实话,一开始没看出来。
I mean, I would apologize, but isn't that what we're going for here? I thought of you as a soldier first.
apologize: 道歉 soldier: 士兵
我本该道歉的,但我们不是正要去军营吗?士兵是你们的第一性别。
-Driver: I’m an airman.
airman: 飞行员
我是飞行员.
—Tony: Well you have actually excellent bone structure there. I'm kinda。。. having a hard time not looking at you now。 Is that weird?
actually: 实际上 excellent: 极好的,优秀的 bone: 骨骼 structure: 构造,结构 kinda=kind of,有一点,有几分 weird: 怪异的
你的身条不错,我有点。。.移不开眼了。很奇怪吧?
C’mon, it’s OK, laugh. Hey!
c'mon=come on
没事的,笑吧.嘿!
—Jimmy: Sir, I have a question to ask。
先生,我有个问题
-Tony: Yes, please。
请讲。
—Jimmy: It is true you went 12—for—12 with last year's Maxim cover models?
Maxim: 【an international men’s magazine—[from Wikipedia]】
Maxim杂志去年的12位封面女郎听说都跟您都搞过?
Tony: That is an excellent question。 Yes and no。 March and I had a scheduling conflict.
schedule: 时间表 conflict: 冲突,矛盾
这个问题问得好,对错参半吧,三月份我另有安排.
But fortunately the Christmas cover was twins. Anything else? You're kidding me with a hand up, right?
fortunately: 幸运地,幸亏 kid: 开玩笑
幸好十二月封面是对双胞胎.还有问题吗?你开玩笑,还举手?
—Forest: Is it cool if I take a picture with you?
能跟您合个影吗?
—Tony: Yes, it's very cool. I don’t wanna see this on your MySpace page。 Please, no gang signs.
MySpace: “我的空间",美国在线社交网站名称 wanna=want to gang: 一对,一组,一
可以,当然没问题,照片别放到你的博客里哦,别做这手势。
No, throw it up, I'm kidding。 Yeah, peace! I love peace。 I’d be outta job with peace.
outta: 【out of-[from urban dictionary]】
没事,做吧,我开玩笑的。是啊,和平! 我爱和平,和平了我就失业了。
—Forest: C’mon! Just click it, don’t change the settings, just click it。
click: 点击按钮 setting: 设置
拜托!快按快门!不用调整了,直接拍吧.
—Tony: What’s going on?
怎么回事?
—Forest: Jimmy, stay with Stark!
Jimmy 留下保护Stark!
—Jimmy: Lie down! Son of a bitch!
son of a bitch: (俚语)兔崽子
趴下!狗!
-Tony: Wait, wait, give me a gun!
等等,给我来把!
-Jimmy: Stay here!
呆着别动!
—Award Ceremony Narrator: Tony Stark。 Visionary. Genius. American patriot.
visionary: 梦想家 genius: 天才 patriot: 爱国者
Tony Stark。梦想家,天才,爱国者.
Even from an early age the son of legendary weapons developer Howard Stark quickly stole the spotlight with his brilliant and unique mind.
legendary: 传奇的 weapon: 武器 developer: 开发者 steal: 偷 spotlight: 公众注意的中心 brilliant: 杰出的 unique: 独一无二的
从少年时代起,这位传奇武器研发者Howard Stark的儿子,便因其聪明才智而备受瞩目。
At age four, he built his first circuit board. At age six, his first engine. And at seventeen, he graduated Summa Cum Laude from MIT。
circuit board: 电路板 circuit: 电路 engine: 发动机,引擎 summa cum laude: 享有最高荣誉的,以最优秀成绩毕业 MIT= Massachusetts Institute of Technology,麻省理工大学
他四岁会做电路板,六岁会造引擎,十七岁成为了麻省理工的优秀毕业生。
Then, the passing of a titan Howard Stark’s life long friend and ally
titan: 巨人,太阳神 ally: 盟友,合伙人
而后其父过世,Howard Stark的好友和合作伙伴,
Obadiah Stane steps in to help fill the gap left by the legendary founder。
gap: 缺口,漏洞 founder: 创立者
Obadiah Stane出来协助填补空缺。
Until at age 21, the prodigal son returns and is anointed the new CEO of Stark Industries。
prodigal: 挥霍的,浪子 anoint: (如奉神意般地)指定,选定 CEO=Chief Executive Officer,首席执行长官
21岁时,浪子回头继任Stark工业的首席执行官。
With the keys to the kingdom, Tony ushers in a new era for his father's legacy, creating smarter weapons
usher: 引导 era: 时代 legacy: 遗产
接过父辈旗帜,Tony开辟了新的天地,创造智能武器,
advanced robotics, satellite targeting. Today, Tony Stark has changed the face of the weapons industry
advanced: 高级的 robotics: 机器人学 satellite: 卫星 targeting: 命中目标
高级机器人,卫星定位。如今Tony Stark凭借维护自由,保护美国,
钢铁侠3演员表
by ensuring freedom and protecting America and her interests around the globe as liaison to Stark Industries.
ensure: 确保,保证 freedom: 自由 liaison: 联络
及其在全球的利益,改变了军火业的面貌,作为Stark工业的军方合作人。
—Rhodes: I’ve had the unique privilege of serving with a real patriot。 He is my friend and he is my great mentor.
privilege: 特权,优待 mentor: 指导者
我得以与这位真正的爱国者合作,他是我的良师益友。
Ladies and gentlemen, it is my honor to present this year’s Apogee Award to Mr. Tony Stark! Tony?