语序调整法
  1.由于英汉不同的造句结构表达习惯,翻译时有时需要打破原来的句式结构,对原⽂进⾏结构调整。
  1. 疑问句、感叹句和倒装句的语序调整
  他只字未说。
成人英语三级  Not a word did he say.
  这地⽅好可怕啊!
  How dreadful is this place!
  你昨天⼲什么了?
  What did you do yesterday?
  你介意我抽烟吗?
  Would you mind my smoking here?
  2. 修饰语的语序调整
  直到昨天我才知道他住院了。
  I didn’t know that that he was hospitalized until yesterday.
  我们必须清楚地了解牵涉到的问题。
  We must get a clear understanding of the things concerned.
  好的建议,谁来提都⽆关紧要。
  If the suggestion is advisable, it is no matter who gives it.
  他们没有答复,这完全是意料之中的事。
  They, not unexpectedly, did not respond.
  他穿过马路时,左顾右盼,害怕撞到过路的车⼦上。
  While crossing the road, he looked right and left, afraid that he might run into some passing car.
  3. 某些短语表达习惯不同的调整
  ⽼⼈也好,年轻⼈也好,都应定期查体以便了解⾃⾝的健康情况。
  People, young and old, should take physical examinations at regular intervals so as to know their own health.  不管晴天⾬天,⽐赛准时进⾏。
  Rain or shine, the match will go on time.
  就是从太阳那⾥我们得到了光和热。
  It is from the sun that we get light and heat.