宝贝老板
The Boss Baby
适者生存
Survival of the fittest.
这是大自然的守则
It's the law of the jungle.
你的人生中总有那么些人想要夺取属于你的东西
There's always someone trying to take what's yours.
你问我是怎么知道的
How do I know?
这差点就在我身上得到验证
It almost happened to me.
Roar!
嗨呀
Hi-yah!
蒂姆坦普尔顿
该消停会了
Quit monkeying around.
热狗要凉啦
Hot dogs are getting cold.
热狗
Hot dogs?
至少我是这么记得的
At least,this is how I remember it.
来吧小家伙我们开吃吧
All right,buddy,let's eat.你知道当时我还是个七岁的小孩子
You see,I was seven
那时候你信赖你的想象力
And back then,you relied on your imagination.
当时我在刚果探险的时候
When I wasn't exploring
我可是个深海潜水员
I was a deep sea diver.
蒂姆
Tim!
我们的英雄
Our hero!
别担心爸妈
baby弟弟曝光Don't worry,mom and dad.
小事一桩
I got this!
抓紧咯
Grab on!
有时候我拯救我的爸妈就像
Some days,I rescued my parents.
这样
That way!
有时他们也会救我
Other days,they rescued me.
-我失去控制了-蒂姆小心
-I'm losing control.-Tim,look out!
Tree!
你的飞船要散架了
You're breaking up!
慢下来蒂姆
Slow down,Tim!
转向蒂姆转向
Turn,Tim.Turn!
噢啊
Ooh!Ow.
-喔你受伤了吗-我没事
-Oh,are you hurt?-I'm okay.
给妈看看牙齿
Show mommy your teeth.
就我们这三个组成了
It was just the three of us.
坦普尔顿一家
The templetons.
三是个完美的数字
And three is the perfect number.
还有一个有趣的事实
你知道三角形
Did you know that the triangle
是世上最坚固的形状吗
is the strongest shape found in nature?
我感觉我是最幸运的那个小孩
I was the luckiest kid ever.
我父母还有份很酷的工作
My parents even had cool jobs.
他们在全球最大的宠物公司上班
They worked for the biggest pet company in 萌狗集团
Puppy co.
是的弗朗西斯先生
Yes,Mr.Francis?
萌狗集团需要你们
Puppy co needs you.
出发
It's go time.
他们在一个叫市场营销的部门工作
They worked in a department called ""
这也是他们发布新产品的地方
Where they got to launch new products.
虽然我父母工作真的很忙
Even though my parents worked
但是他们还是挤出足够的时间来陪我
They still made just enough time for me.
三个故事五个抱抱以及一首专为我而作的歌对吧
Three stories,five hugs,and my special song,right?
好咧
You got it!
♪画眉鸟儿在深夜中歌唱♪
Blackbird singing in the dead of night ♪带着它受伤的翅膀去学习飞翔♪
take these broken wings and learn to fly ♪你的这一生♪
all your life
♪你只为了这一刻去飞翔♪
you were only waiting for this moment to arise
嘿蒂姆你想不想要个小弟弟
hey,Tim.How would you like to have a baby brother?
谢谢不了我一个就够了
No,thanks.I'm enough.
生活是美好的完美的
Life was good.Life was perfect.
但当我渐渐入睡
But as I drifted off
我爸妈说的话不禁让我想着
Something my parents said got me thinking.
小宝宝都是从哪来的
Where do babies come from?
♪天堂我正在天堂♪
Heaven,I'm in heaven
♪我的心跳太快无法形容此时的心情♪
and my heart beats so that I can hardly speak
♪当我们面对面尽情欢舞时我好像是到了♪
and I seem to find the happiness I seek ♪那个我一直在寻觅的幸福♪
when we're out together dancing,cheek to cheek
♪天堂我在天堂♪
heaven,I'm in heaven
♪那些让我烦恼一周的琐事♪and the cares that hung around me through the week
♪像赌徒的好手气一样忽然消失无踪♪
seem to vanish like a gambler's lucky streak
♪我们相拥着起舞脸庞如此接近♪
when we're out together dancing cheek to cheek
♪噢我已迫不及待想登山♪
oh,I love to climb a mountain
♪攀上那最高的山峰♪
and to reach the highest peak
♪但那永远也比不上♪
but it doesn't thrill me half as much
♪我们相拥起舞的欢愉♪
as dancing cheek to cheek
♪噢我喜欢去钓鱼♪
oh,I love to go out fishing
♪在某个小溪或河流♪
in a river or a creek
♪但那永远也比不上♪
but I don't enjoy it half as much
♪我们相拥起舞的欢愉♪
as dancing cheek to cheek
我有了弟弟的那一天就像往常一样平凡
the day I got a little brother started like any
但那时我还不知道
But little did
我接下来的人生将会是截然不同的
My life would never be the same.
起床小不点现在是早上7点
Wake up,little halflings!It's7:00 A.M.
起床小不点
Wake up,little halflings!
早上好巫师先生
Morning,wizzie!
今天又有什么样的奇妙冒险等着你呢
What great adventure lies in wait for you today?
嗯哦耶
Hmm.Oh,yeah!
我的父母总说我的想象力太过丰富了
My parents always said that I had an overactive imagination.
但是我清晰的记得
But I
那个宝宝是被辆的士载过来的
The baby was delivered in a taxi.
Huh?
什么鬼
Hey!
蒂姆看看谁来啦
Tim,look who's here.
见见你的小弟弟
Meet your new baby brother.
小什么Baby what?
弟弟
Brother.
我有一万个问题
I had a million questions.
他是谁他为什么在这
Who is this guy?Why is he here?
他这一身又是什么行头
What's with that outfit?
他为什么这么胖为什么他盯着我看
Why's he so fat?Why's he staring at me?
他难道会空手道这到底是怎么一回事Does he know karate?What's going on?
那里
That way?
-
好的-好的
-Okay.-Okay.
一开始他就对着人乱哭乱叫
Right from the start,he was yelling
把人使唤来使唤去
Ordering everyone around.
喔你想要这个
Oh,you want this?
有一点是清楚的这个家现在他是老大
One thing was clear.He was the boss.
他在家里正中间不偏不倚的地方架起了他的办公室
He set up his office,right smack dab in the middle of the house.
他主持会议
He conducted meetings.
-你我们-你需要吱吱先生吗
-You called?-Do you need senor squeaky?
Hey!
他每天都会开很多很多会议吼
Lots and lots of meetings.Whoa!
甚至在大半夜都会开会
Even in the middle of the night.
我起了我起了
I'm up!I'm up!
我们来了我们就到
We're coming!We'll be right there!
如果事情没有按照他要求的马上办妥
If things weren't done to his
他就会有他的对策
He had a fit.
Argh!
他的奶瓶在哪他一定要他的奶瓶
Where's the bottle?He has to have his bottle!
他用他那胖乎乎的小手指指挥来指挥去
He had everyone wrapped around his chubby little finger.
啦啦啦
La la la!
除了我之外Everyone except for me.
-尿布-奶瓶
-Diaper!-Bottle!
老爸我根本没办法睡觉
Dad!I can't sleep.
我知道我也是
I know,bud.Me neither.
你的小弟弟现在需要特别关照
The baby needs a lot of attention right now.
先这样再聊
Okay,good talk!
-但是-没事的
--It's okay.
爹地在这爹地在这
Daddy's here.Daddy's here.
那我呢
What about me?
2075年
The year2057.
霸王龙少尉和我正在调查敌方外星人的入侵
Ensign t-Rex and I are investigating a hostile alien invasion.
哇啊
Whoa!Ah!
这比我们想象的还要糟糕
It's so much worse than we thought.
妈他光着屁股
Mom,he's naked!