Are you the only child in your family ? If so , your parents are the closest people to you in the world . They may be overprotective sometimes .
你是家里唯一的孩子吗?如果是这样,你的父母是世界上最亲近你的人。有时可能保护过度。
But in a family of two or more children your parents love you just as much as they
但在一个有两个或两个以上孩子的家庭里,你的父母对你的爱和他们一样多。
your sister or brother , but they tend to compare you to them . For example , " Why can't you keep your room clean like your sister ? " or " Why can’t you get good grades like your brother ?
你的或哥哥,但他们倾向于把你和他们比较。例如,“你为什么不能像你一样保持房间的清洁?”或者“你为什么不能像你哥哥那样取得好成绩?
What kind of family are you in ?
你是什么样的家庭?
I’m the only child in my family
我是家里唯一的孩子
I want a baby sister/brother.
我想要一个小妹妹/弟弟。
Why ?______
为什么?
I don't want a baby sister/brother
我不想要一个小妹妹/弟弟
Why ?______
为什么?
I am not the only child in my famil.
我不是家里唯一的孩子。
I am the big sister / brother in my home
我是家里的大/大哥
I think my little sister / brother is___________.
我想我的小妹妹/弟弟。
lovely  naughty    troublesome
可爱,淘气,麻烦
cute    noisy      friendly
可爱、吵闹、友好
I am the little sister / brother in my home
我是家里的小妹妹/弟弟
I think my big sister / brother is___________.
我想我的/哥哥是。
Nice    friendly    kind    mean
友好 善良 刻薄
sometimes good , sometimes bad…
有时好,有时坏…
Every evening Mum reads me a bedtime story . But tonight she looks a little bit uneasy .
每天晚上妈妈都给我读睡前故事。但今晚她看起来有点不安。
Eason , would you like to be a big brother ? "
baby弟弟曝光伊森,你想当个大哥哥吗?”
What ?
什么?
There's a baby in here ! " Mum points at her tummy and smiles .
这里有个婴儿!”妈妈指着她的肚子笑了。
I am too surprised to say anything
我太惊讶了,什么都没说
Dad comes in and says when the baby grows up , there will be one more person to love me and to play with me.
爸爸进来说,当孩子长大后,还会有一个人爱我,和我一起玩。
I don't know what to feel . It is good to have someone to play with me , but the baby may take away Mum and Dads love for me.
我不知道该怎么想。有人陪我玩是件好事,但孩子可能会带走爸爸妈妈对我的爱。
I tell my good friends that I am going to be a big brother .
我告诉我的好朋友我要成为一个哥哥。
Tom shouts , That's terrible . A little baby is a pest , because it cries all the time ! And it always stays n Mums arms .
汤姆喊道,太可怕了。一个小婴儿是一种害虫,因为他一直在哭!他总是在妈妈的怀里。
Amy doesn't agree with him , I don't think so . A little baby is so cute . l'd like to have a baby sister
艾米不同意他,我不这么认为。小宝宝真可爱。我想要个妹妹
The baby grows bigger and bigger in Mums tummy . Mum becomes fatter and fatter . She always feels hungry and thirsty . Her feet start to swell . She often feels tired , and she can't sleep well at night
宝宝在妈妈肚子里越来越大。妈妈越来越胖了。她总是感到又饿又渴。她的脚开始肿起来。
她经常觉得累,晚上睡不好
One morning Mum says she feels labour pains , The baby is coming out .
一天早上,妈妈说她感到分娩的疼痛,婴儿出生了。
When I go into the ward , Mum is asleep.
我进病房时,妈妈睡着了。
She looks a little pale . Dad points at a baby , " Look Eason ! This is our new family member , your sister Emily!
她看起来有点苍白。爸爸指着一个婴儿,“看,伊森!这是我们的新家庭成员,你妹妹艾米丽!
She looks so wrinkly and doesn't look like a girl at all.
她看起来有很多皱纹,一点也不像个女孩。
We take Emily home . Mum and Dad spend all day around her . They are busy feeding her , hugging her or changing diapers for her . They have almost no time for me.
我们带艾米丽回家。爸爸妈妈整天围着她。他们忙着给她喂食,拥抱她,或者给她换尿布。他们几乎没有时间陪我。
Mum's friends come to see Emily . They all want to hug her , saying she looks like an angel
妈妈的朋友来看艾米丽。他们都想抱抱她,说她看起来像个天使
They bring many presents , but none of them are for me !
他们带来很多礼物,但都不是给我的!
When I am watching cartoons or playing with the ball , Mum often stops me
当我看动画片或玩球时,妈妈经常拦住我。
Emily spends too too too much time sleeping
艾米丽睡很长很长很长时间
I am often woken up at night by her cry.
我经常在晚上被她的哭声吵醒。
The baby is hungry again . Mum needs to feed her , burp her , and then put her to sleep
孩子又饿了。妈妈需要喂她,给她打嗝,然后让她睡觉。
It seems that what Tom said is right
汤姆说的似乎是对的
A little baby is really troublesome
一个小宝宝真的很麻烦
Besides , I don't think Mum and Dad love me as much as they used to
另外,我觉得爸爸妈妈爱我的程度不如以前
Tom and Amy come to see Emily . But Emily seems not to welcome them . She cries loudly in their arms . When I pick her up again , she stops crying at once . Amazing !
汤姆和艾米来看艾米丽。但艾米丽似乎不欢迎他们。她在他们怀里大声哭喊。当我再次把她抱起来时,她立刻停止了哭泣。太神了!
When I feed her , she always looks at me . I think she likes me . It feels good !
当我喂她时,她总是看着我。我想她喜欢我。这感觉很好!
Since then , when Emily cries , I do al kinds of things to amuse her .
从那时起,当艾米丽哭的时候,我做了很多事情来取悦她。