Lesson 121 The man in a hat
戴帽子的男士
CUSTOMER:  I bought two expensive dictionaries here half and hour ago, 半小时以前我在这里买了两本很贵的辞典 
but I forgot to take them with me. 但是我忘了拿走。
MANAGER:  Who served you, sir? 是谁接待您的先生
CUSTOMER:  The lady who is standing behind the counter.
站在柜台后面的那位女士。
MANAGER:  Which books did you buy? 您买的是两本什么书?
GUSTOMER:  The books which are on the counter. 就是柜台上的那两本。  MANAGER:    Did you serve this gentleman half an hour ago, Caroline?    
卡罗琳半小时前你接待过这位先生吗?
He says he's the man who bought these books.
他说他就是买这两本书的人。
CAROLINE:  I can't remember. 我记不起来了。
The man who I served was wearing a hat.
我接待的那个人戴着一顶帽子。
MANAGER:  Have you got a hat, sir? 先生,您有帽子吗?
CUSTOMER: Yes, I have.有的我有帽子。
MANAGER:  Would you put it on, please? All right.
请您把帽子戴上好吗?好吧。
MANAGER:    Is this the man that you served, Caroline?
卡罗琳这就是你接待过的那个人吗?
CAROLINE:    Yes.I recognize him now. 是他。我现在认出他来了。 春节不回家
Lesson 123 A trip to Australia
MIKE:    Look, Scott. 看 
This is a photograph I took during my trip to Australia.
这是我到澳大利来旅行时拍的一张照片。
郑智化为什么残疾
SCOTT:  Let me see it, Mike. 让我看看迈克。
唐子义原型SCOTT:  This is a good photograph. 这是一张很好的照片。
Who are these people? 这些人是谁。
MIKE:  They're people I met during the trip. 他们是我旅行时认识的人。 MIKE:  That's the ship we travelled on. 这是我们所乘的那条船。
SCOTT:  What a beautiful ship! 多漂亮的船啊!
SCOTT:  Who's this? 这是谁?
MIKE:    That's the man I told you about. 这就是我跟你说过的那个人。Remember? 还记得吗?
SCOTT:  Ah yes. 啊记得。
The one who offered you a job in Australia..
就是在澳大利亚给你工作的那个人。
MIKE:    That's right对。
SCOTT:  Who's this? 这是谁?
MIKE:    Guess! 你猜!
SCOTT:  It's not you, is it? 这不是你对吗?
MIKE:  That's right.是我。
MIKE:  I grew a beard during the trip. 我在旅行时留了胡子 
澹怎么读 but I shaved it off when I came home. 但我回到家时就把它刮了。 SCOTT: Why did you shave it off? 你为什么把它刮了?
MIKE:  My wife didn't like it! 我妻子不喜欢!
Lesson 125 Tea for two 柯震东为什么
两个人一起喝茶
SUSAN:  Can't you come in and have tea now, Peter?
彼得你现在能进来喝茶吗?
PETER:    Not yet. 还不能。
I must water the garden first. 我得先给花园浇水。
SUSAN:    张也的丈夫Do you have to water it now? 你一定得现在浇吗?
PETER:    I'm afraid I must. 恐怕我得现在浇。
Look at it! 你看看 
It's terribly dry. 干得厉害。
SUSAN:    What a nuisance! 真讨厌!
PETER:    Last summer it was very dry, too. 去年夏天也是干得很。
Don't you remember? 你记得了吗?
I had to water it every day. 我不得不每天浇水。
SUSAN:    Well, I'll have tea by myself. 好吧我一个喝茶了。
SUSAN:    That was quick! 好快啊!
Have you finished already? 你已经浇完了?
PETER:    Yes. Look out of the window. 是的。你看看窗外。
SUSAN:    It's raining! 下雨了 
That means You don't need to water the garden.