Dad  It's me.
爸爸是我
Dad
爸爸
There you are.
原来你在这儿
What are you doing here  What do you think
你在这里干什么你觉得呢
So  what happened
额发生了什么事
Nothing.
什么都没有
Oh  tell me.  I just did. Nothing happened.
告诉我吧我刚说了什么也没有发生
Nothing happened  No.
没有吗没有
I've just had her on the phone.
我和她刚通过电♥话♥
So  What does that prove
那又怎么了这能证明什么
You can't go on behaving like this.
你不能再这样下去了
It's my flat  isn't it  This is incredible.
这是我的公♥寓♥ 不是吗真是不可思议
You burst in on me I've no idea who she is  this woman. 你突然出现在我面前我都不知道她是谁这个女人
I never asked her for anything.
我从没要求过她什么
She's here to help you.  To help me do what
她是来帮你的帮我做什么
I don't need her. I don't need anyone.
我不需要她我不需要任何人
She told me you'd called her a little bitch.
她告诉我你喊她小婊♥子♥
she解散了
I don't know what else.
或者还有些别的
Maybe. I don't remember.
也许吧我不记得了
She was in tears.  Because I called her a little bitch
她都哭了因为我叫她小婊♥子♥
No. She told me that you'd threatened her physically.
不她说你还威胁过要打她
Me
我吗
Physically
打她吗
She has no idea what she's talking about.
她显然在胡说八道
This woman is raving mad. Believe me.
这个女人疯了相信我
Best if she does leave. Believe me.
她走了最好相信我
尤其是…
As what
尤其是什么
I didn't wanna tell you this  but since you must know
我本来不想告诉你的但既然你想知道
I suspect
我怀疑她……
<  She was what
她……-她什么
She was stealing from me.  Angela
她偷我的东西安吉拉
What are you talking about
你在说什么呢
I'm telling you  she stole my watch.
我告诉你她偷了我的手表
Your watch  Yes. Yes.
你的手表吗是的是的
Isn't it more likely you just lost it  No. I already had my suspicions. 不是你自己弄丢的吗不是我已经有所怀疑了
So I set a trap for her.
所以我给她设了个圈套
I left my watch somewhere in the open to see if she'd pinch 我把手表放在一个显眼的地方想看看她会不会去碰它……Where  Where did you leave it
在哪里你把手表放在哪里了
I don't know and I don't remember.
我不知道不记得了
All I know is it's nowhere to be found. I can't find it.
我只知道它不见了哪里都不到
There's your proof. That girl stole my watch. I know she did. 这就是那个女孩偷我手表的证据我知道是她
Yeah.
是的
What's the matter
怎么了
I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办了
We have to talk  Dad.
我们得谈谈爸爸
That's what we're doing  isn't it
我们不是正在谈话么不是吗
No  I mean  seriously.
不我是说真的谈
That's the third one
已经给你换三个了…
I'm telling you  I don't need her or anyone else.
我告诉你我不需要她或其他任何人
I can manage very well on my own.
我能照顾自己
Wasn't easy to find her. This isn't easy.
一个她这样的不容易很不容易
She looked really good. Lots of great qualities.
我觉得她看起来还不错有很多优秀的品质
And now she doesn't want to work here anymore.
现在她不愿意再来这里工作了
You are not listening to what I'm telling you.
你根本没在听我说的话
That girl stole my watch.
那女孩偷了我的手表
I'm not going to live with a thief  do you understand
我不会和一个小偷住在一起你明白吗
Have you looked under the bath
你去浴缸下面了吗
What  Under the bath by the pipes
什么 -去浴缸下面的水管旁
where you hide your valuables.  How do you know that
你藏贵重物品的地方你怎么知道
Tell me the truth.  I just know.
跟我说实话我就是知道
Have you been looking in my hiding place  No.
你搜查过我藏东西的地方了——没有
Then how do you know that's where I keep my valuables  那你怎么知道我把贵重物品放在那里
I found it by accident.
我无意中发现的
<  Dad.
你……爸爸
Dad!
爸爸!
Where are you going
你要去哪里
I haven't touched anything!
我什么也没碰!
You found it  then
你到了
What  Your watch.
什么你的手表
Oh  yes.
哦是的
So you realize Angela had nothing to do with it
那你明白此事与安吉拉无关了吧?
Only because I hid it  luckily  just in time.
那也是因为我运气好及时把它藏起来了
Otherwise I'd be sitting here  talking to you
否则我们坐在这里聊天
with no means of knowing what time it was.
连几点钟了都不知道
It's five o'clock  if you're interested.
5点了如果你想知道的话
Myself  I am interested.
我自己挺想知道的
Pardon me for breathing.
让我歇一会儿
Have you had your pills  Yes.
你吃药了吗吃了
Why do you look at me as if something's wrong
你为什么觉得我会有事一样看着我
Everything is fine  Anne.
一切都很好安妮
World is turning.
世界正在改变
You've always been that way. A worrier.
你总是一副忧心忡忡的样子
Whereas
不像你妹妹……
Where is she  by the way  Have you heard from her
顺便问一句她在哪你有她的消息吗
I'm asking you a question.
我问你话呢
I'm going to have to move  Dad.
我要搬家了爸爸
I'm going to have to leave London.
我要离开伦敦了
Really
真的吗
Why
为什么
We talked about this. Do you remember
我跟你说过了你还记得吗
Is that why you're so keen on this nurse living with me
啊所以你才想个护士和我一起住
Obviously  it is.
显然就是这样
The rats are leaving the ship.
老鼠要离开船了
I won't be here.
我要走了
I won't be able to come here every day. You need to understand that. 不能每天都过来了你得理解这一点
Yeah.
So you're leaving.
所以你要走了
When  I mean  why
什么时候我的意思是为什么要走
I've met someone.
我遇见了一个人
You
你吗
Yes.
是的
You mean  a man  Yes.