关于食物的英语口语日常对话
【关于食物的英语口语日常对话】
1.A:What are we gonna have for dinner?
我们今晚要吃什么?
B:I'm gonna Cook some Kung Pao chicken.
我要烧一些宫保鸡丁。
2. It's just the size I need.
正是我需要的大小。
A:Is this pot okay for you?
这个锅子能够吗?
B:Yes. It's just the size I need.
能够,正是我需要的大小。
3. Could you pass me the salt?
麻烦您把盐递给我。
A: Could you pass me the salt?
麻烦您把盐递给我。
B: Sure, but don't use too much, it's not good for your health.
没问题。别放太多,对健康不好。
4. He likes ...very much.
他很喜欢。
A: What are you gonna Cook for Andy?
你要为Andy煮些什么?
B:He likes beef very much, so I'm gonna make a steak for him.
他喜欢吃牛肉,所以我要煮牛排给他吃。
5. We do love eating.
我们确实喜欢吃。
A: Mei Ling, do Chinese people like to eat very much?
Mei Ling,中国人是不是很喜欢吃?
B: Yes, we do love eating. It is one of the most important things in life.
是啊。确实喜欢吃,吃是生命中最重要的事情之一。
6. Not at all.
一点也不。
A: Do you eat a lot of chill?
你吃很辣的吗?
B: Not at all .I can't take hot stuff.
根本不行,我受不了这么辣。
7. I can't stand the spice!
我受不了这个辣!
A: Do you like to eat spicy hot pot?
你喜欢吃麻辣火锅吗?
B:I don't. I can't stand the spice!
没办法,我受不了这个辣!
8. Don't in the oven.
别忘了烤箱里的...
A: Don't forget the pizza in the oven.
别忘了烤箱里的比萨。
B:I won't!
我不会忘的!
9. How do you cook?
你怎么做?
A: Cathy, how do you cook Chiao Mien?
Cathy,炒面是怎么做的?
B: Easy. You only need to stir-fry vegetables that you like, boiled noodles and then mix them up.
简单啦!只要把你喜欢的蔬菜炒一炒,把面条煮熟然后放到一起炒
【关于食物的英语口语日常对话】
Adrienne: So, Mike, you don't eat fast food, huh?
埃德里安娜:迈克,你不吃快餐,对吧?
Mike: No, no. I find fast food not very healthy and I try to eat healthy and try to live a healthy kind of lifestyle.
迈克:不吃,我不吃。我认为快餐非常不健康,我尽量吃得更健康,尽量以健康的生活方式生活。
Adrienne: How do you do that?
埃德里安娜:你是怎么做的?
Mike: Well, I'm going to the gym, not smoking, just generally trying not to do too much bad stuff for your body I guess, you know like over doing things.
迈克:嗯,我去健身房,不抽烟,一般不做太多对身体有害的事情,你知道像过度做一些事情之类的。
Adrienne: What kind of things do you think are bad for your body?
埃德里安娜:你认为哪类事情是对身体有害的?
Mike: Stress, probably the worst thing is stress, but of course I think anything you do to much of, like you know, for example, if you, if you're somebody who smokes then smoking too much is probably a bad thing, although of course smoking I think is not good at all, but anyways, or, like if some people, if you want to go out for drinks then drinking too much is probably a bad thing, or eating too much is a bad thing so, so everything I think in balance is the healthiest thing.
迈克:压力,压力可能是对身体最有害的,当然我认为任何事做过了都不好,比如,如果你抽烟抽得很厉害,那就是件坏事,而且我认为抽烟一点好处都没有,当然,如果有些人喝酒喝得很凶,那也是不好的事,还有吃太多东西也是坏事,所以我认为不管什么事,保持平衡是最健康的方式。
Adrienne: Moderation is the key!
埃德里安娜:关键就是要适度!
Mike: That's the word.
迈克:没错,就是这个。forget
Adrienne: So what kind of things do you do to stay healthy?
埃德里安娜:那你做什么来保持健康呢?
Mike: Um, well, wake up, I mean wake up early, go for a run or go to the gym in the morning, everyday, and then just try to eat a balanced diet, not eat a lot of, like you said at the beginning, like fast food and stuff I stay away from in general, and not try to over do it with, try not to get toostressed out about things at work, and also try not to party too much.
迈克:嗯,早起,每天早上去跑步或是去健身,饮食要均衡,像你刚开始说的垃圾食品,就不要吃太多,通常这都是我不吃的食物,同时做事不要做得太过,工作中不要有太多
的压力,尽量不要参加太多派对。
Adrienne: Do you have any fast food that you like to eat just once in awhile, just as a special treat?
埃德里安娜:你偶尔会不会吃一次快餐,就像特别待遇一样?
【关于食物的英语口语日常对话】
Todd: Ah, so Alan, you know, you were a baker so can you explain to the listeners: how do you bake bread?
托德:艾伦,你以前做过面包师,你能跟听众解释一下怎么烘焙面包吗?
Alan: Well, you need, to make your basic white bread, white pan bread we call it, you need flour,yeast, sugar, shortening, salt, and water, so depending on how much you want to make, you, first of all, you throw in the flour into a big mixing bowl. Then you throw in the sugar, salt, and the shortening. You give it a mix. Turn on the machine and mix it a little bit
because you don't want to have the yeast in direct contact the salt, because salt if it's in direct contact with the yeast, it kills, the yeast will not react and make the bread rise.
艾伦:你需要,嗯,做最基本的白面面包,我们称之为模制白面面包,你需要准备面粉、酵母粉、白糖、起酥油,盐和水,量要取决于你想做多大的面包,首先,把面粉倒入一个大的搅拌碗中。然后放入白糖、盐和起酥油。把它们搅拌在一起。把机器打开,然后搅拌,因为不能让盐和酵母粉直接接触,如果盐和酵母粉直接接触会使酵母失活,酵母就不会起作用,不能用来发面了。
发布评论