傲慢与偏见 Pride and Prejudice 中英文剧本
Lydia! Kitty!
丽迪雅!吉蒂!
My dear Mr Bennet, have you heard?
我的好老爷班纳特,你听说了吗?
Netherfield Park is let at last. Do you not want to know who has taken it?
尼日斐花园终于租出去了 你难道不想知道是谁租去了吗?
As you wish to tell me, my dear, I doubt I have any choice in the matter.
既然你这么想告诉我,我的好太太 我只能洗耳恭听了
Kitty, what have I told you about listening at the door?
吉蒂,我以前告诉过你们不要偷听
There's a Mr Bingley arrived from the North.
是位从北部来的彬格莱先生
- Five thousand a year! - Really?
- 一年有五千磅的收入! - 真的?
- He's single! - Who's single?
- 他是单身汉! - 谁是单身汉?
A Mr Bingley, apparently. Kitty!
彬格莱先生,显然 吉蒂!
How can that possibly affect them?
这关女儿们什么事?
Mr Bennet, how can you be so tiresome?
班纳特老爷 你怎么这样叫人讨厌?
You know he must marry one of them.
告诉你吧,他一定会娶 我们女儿中的一个当太太
That is his design in settling here?
他住到这儿来 就是为了这个打算的吗?
You must go and visit him at once.
你得马上去拜访拜访他
Good heavens. People.
天哪,人们
For we may not visit if you do not, as you well know, Mr Bennet.
要是你不去,叫我们怎么去? 你是知道的,班纳特
- Are you listening? You never listen. - You must, Papa! At once!
- 你在听我说话吗?你从来都不听 - 你一定要去,爸爸!马上!
There's no need. I already have.
没必要去了,我已经去过了
- You have? - When?
- 你去过了? - 什么时候?
Oh, Mr Bennet, how can you tease me so?
噢,班纳特老爷 你怎么能够这样戏弄我们?
Have you no compassion for my poor nerves?
你半点儿也不体谅我脆弱的神经
You mistake me, my dear. I have the highest respect for them.
你错怪我了,我的好太太 我非常尊重你的神经
They've been my constant companions these twenty years.
它们是我23年的老朋友了
Papa!
爸爸!
- Is he amiable? - Who?
- 他亲切吗? - 谁?
- Is he handsome? - He's sure to be.
- 他帅吗? - 他一定帅
With 5,000 a year, it would not matter if he had warts.
一年有五千磅的人 就算他有什么毛病也没关系啦
Who's got warts?
谁有毛病?
I will consent to his marrying whichever girl he chooses.
我倒想看看他会娶什么样的女孩
- So will he come to the ball tomorrow? - I believe so.
- 那么他明天也会去舞会吗? - 我想是的
- Mr Bennet! - [Kitty] I have to have your muslin!
- 班纳特老爷! - 我要穿你的棉布衣了!
- I'll lend you my green slippers! - They were mine.
- 我会借给你我的绿拖鞋! - 它们以前是我的
- I'll do your mending for a week. - I'll retrim your new bonnet.
- 我会为你做一星期的针线活 - 我会为你的新帽子重新装饰
Two weeks I'll do it for.
两周内我将为你做一切
[# jig]
It's not the same! It's not the same.
不一样! 不一样
I can't breathe.
我快呼吸不过来了
[girl] I think one of my toes just came off.
我想我的一个脚趾头刚失去知觉
If every man does not end the evening in love with you,
如果在今晚结束前 没有男士爱上你的话
then I'm no judge of beauty.
那我就再也不对美丽作评论了
- Or men. - No, they are far too easy to judge.
- 或者男士们 - 不,它们太亲率以至于没有判断力
They're not all bad.
他们并不都那么糟糕
Humourless poppycocks, in my limited experience.
在我有限的经历中 他们都是没有一点幽默感的胡扯
One day, someone will catch your eye,
总有一天 某人会抓住你的眼睛
and then you'll have to watch your tongue.
然后你就不得不注意你的口吻了
How good of you to come.
你能来真太好了
Which of the painted peacocks is our Mr Bingley?
哪一位鲜艳的孔雀 是我们的彬格莱先生?
He's on the right. On the left is his sister.
右边的是他 左边的是他的妹妹
- The person with the quizzical brow? - That is his good friend, Mr Darcy.
- 长着奇怪眉毛的那个? - 那个是他的好朋友,达西先生
- He looks miserable, poor soul. - He may be, but poor he is not.
- 他看上去挺痛苦的,可怜的人 - 他可能痛苦,但并不可怜
Tell me.
告诉我
1 0,000 a year, and he owns half of Derbyshire.
一年有一万英镑的收入 他拥有半个的德贝郡
The miserable half.
这个痛苦的半个德贝郡
[# jig]
Mr Bennet, you must introduce him to the girls immediately.
班纳特老爷,你一定要马上 把他介绍给你的女儿们
Smile at Mr Bingley. Smile.
朝彬格莱先生微笑,微笑
Mary.
曼丽
Mr Bingley, my eldest daughter you know.
彬格莱先生,我的长女,你已经认识
Mrs Bennet, Miss Jane Bennet, Elizabeth and Miss Mary Bennet.
班纳特太太,吉英·班纳特小 伊丽莎白还有曼丽·班纳特小
It is a pleasure. I have two others, but they're already dancing.
很荣幸见到你们 我还有两个女儿,但是她们在跳舞
I'm delighted to make your acquaintance. 娱乐电影
我很高兴能与你们相识
And may I introduce Mr Darcy of Pemberley in Derbyshire.
请允许我向你们介绍达西先生 来自德贝郡的彭布利庄园
How do you like it here in Hertfordshire?
你喜欢赫特福德郡吗?
Very much.
很喜欢
The library at Netherfield, I've heard, is one of the finest.
尼日斐的图书馆 我听说是最好的图书馆之一
It fills me with guilt. I'm not a good reader. I prefer being out of doors.
这真让我深感内疚 我不是一个好的读者,我跟喜欢户外运动
Oh, I mean, I can read, of course.
噢,我是说,我能阅读,当然
And I'm not suggesting you can't read out of doors.
我不建议你这么做 在户外是没法阅读的
[Jane] I wish I read more, but there seem to be so many other things to do.
我非常希望我能多读点书 但是总有这样那样的事情要做
[Bingley] That's exactly what I meant.
就是那个意思
Mama, Mama! You will never, ever believe what we're about to tell you.